Saturday 10 May 2014

Ghana Rising Hearts Prissyville






"Welcome to Prissyville's! A space dedicated to showcasing my style and sense of fashion. Proud Ghanaian with an undying love for African fabrics, prints, and clothing. Follow me as I showcase my sense of fashion and styling ♥" Prissyville
 

 
Paulina says: I've been quietly compiling a list of the hottest and most stylish Instagram-ers of Ghanaian origin and stumbled upon Prissyville's fabulous style & grace and just had to share.

Personal Style Blogger/Stylist, Priscilla aka Prissyville's style is very rich, mixing Afro-popping numbers with on-trend pieces. I love her love of colour -and how she pulls differing looks together with touches of the masculine -creating something all-her-own!!!

Yep---just another day, with yet another stylish Ghanaian woman, the world is full of us ooOOoo!!! for more info, to subscribe or to see more of Prissyville's looks -visit: http://www.prissyville.com/ 
http://instagram.com/prissyville#

 
**Credit: all photos come courtesy of Prissyville FB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment