Saturday 22 June 2013

The Next Big Thing: Irene at B2 Model Agency….


Irene’s States
height: 5'10, bust : 34b, waist:24, hips:34, dress:4, shoe: 9, hair: black, eyes brown


Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: It’s been a long time since I got excited about a Ghana based model –and Irene on the books of Ghanaian supermodel Belinda Baidoo’s B2 Model Agency is it...

There’s something of the Grace Sarfo about her, -her skin is sooo beautiful.

I don’t know much about Irene but according to her model card –she stands at a high-fashion 5’10 and if the feeling I have in my gut is anything to go by, Ms Irene is going to be a hit… pray she makes it outside of Ghana –and into the beyond and hopefully onto this year’s GFDW (Ghana Fashion & Design Week) catwalk..

To book Irene visit Belinda Baidoo’s Accra based B2 Model Agency –the only true international modelling agency in Ghana at http://www.b2models.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. model agencies Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice but how do I join the model company

    ReplyDelete