Thursday 13 June 2013

Fashion: J.Clo at Marina Mall Accra, Ghana set to become Ghana’s Premier high-end fashion destination…









***Credit: All photos come courtesy of Xfm News Centre


Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I’ve knew J.Clo ---a new high-end fashion and accessories boutique based in the uber plush Marina Mall in Accra, Ghana was going to open but try as I might to find images (unfortunately the good people at J.Clo don’t have a website or a Facebook fan page) –of the feted fabulous launch party from my usual photographic media hubs –I couldn’t!!!

I’m also searching for images of Michael Essien’s charity party –where comedian Eddie Kadi referred to Okomfo Kwadee’s former manager Akosua Puni (I like her surname don’t you??? –I think it really suits her) as Akosua Puni Essien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully I stumbled upon Xfm News Centre and low and behold the above are a few photos from said event.  From my research J.Clo –Accra’s latest must-visit hot boutique is owned by Hala R. Halawi and Maya A. Youssef -two of Ghana’s chichi Lebanese community’s uber socialites and sells international designer fashion labels and real precious gems, gold and silver jewellery.

As I’ve already said –I can’t find any contact details for J.Clo –but you can contact Marina Mall.

You can check Xfm News Centre out via: http://www.xfmnewscenter.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment