Monday 1 October 2012

Food: Jollof Pot is now at The Africa Centre in Covent Garden, London….













 “We are pleased to announce that we will be catering in Ghana for Christmas 2012, -for the Ghanaian Wedding season. Please contact us if you would like further details." Jollof Pot

Remember way back ….when I was working on a high-end wedding guide for those wanting luxurious weddings in Accra? Well I’m still working on it and it could well be a book -when I finish (laughter).

Anyway I decided to check out Adwoa Hagan-Mensah and Lloyd Mensah of Jollof Pot and the BBC’s The Restaurant fame, -I love them paaaaa!!! They will always be my number one catering service of choice -all that yummy fresh food etc…

Anyway, would you Adam & Eve it? -The lovely duo are back (ok, I know they didn’t go anywhere, they are still at Exmouth Market after all, -but you know what I mean) -and can now be found at The Africa Centre, in the heart of London’s chichi Covent Garden….congratulations guys………..

I’m really happy for Adwoa Hagan-Mensah and Lloyd Mensah -and even happier now that I can eat well when out shopping in the west end, -no more greasy stuff for me.. yippee!!!! -For more info about Jollof Pot at The African Centre visit:
http://www.jollofpot.co.uk/the-cafe-covent-garden.html

Address:
The African Cafe by Jollof Pot 38 King Street, Covent Garden,
London, WC2E 8JT.

Opening Hours11am-8pm
Every day of the week.

Please note, Jollof Pot are not only the go-to caterers of choice for parties, corporate events -and weddings, the fab duo will be in Ghana this Christ-Birthday -“catering in Ghana for the Ghanaian Wedding season” so do contact them for further details at: info@jollofpot.co.uk…. -but they are now offering classes in how to cook Ghanaian food and it’s a must….

http://www.jollofpot.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/JollofPot

Title: Jollof Pot's Photos in Bringing Africa To The West End...
Photo Credit: Krisztian Sipos 2012

1 comment: