Monday 3 September 2012

Beauty Bank -Accra’s go to salon of choice…


 
Note of caution -this sexy fierce look is not for everyone -but really suits this lady..and she looks fab.
 
 



Beauty Bank’s Remi and Brazilian partial weaves collection look soft and feminine and elegant…




Beauty bank Wet and Wavy Indian hair….

 
 
 


 
Beauty Bank Invisible part weave




Beauty Bank beautiful glossy black loose braids



Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: As you all know, I’m a very fussy woman and the subject of hair, particularly Ghanaian/African hair -can make me go over the edge…

After years in the fashion industry -I’m only ever really interested in high-end aspirational looks, -and anything ghetto -gets to me..

Also, as I’m sporting natural locks -right now, I’m very over wiggy looking anything, be it plaits, weaves or whatever and I’m kind of repulsed by lace-front weaves -so be warned!!!

Anyway, I was alerted to Beauty Bank sometime back, -so I thought I’d check it out and I’m impressed, -they do some very interesting hairstyles, -plus they have loads of fans from a cross section of Ghanaian society including TV personalities, models and It girls including actress Naa Ashorkor….
 
As I’ve warned you before, -I’m kind of over hair -right now, so I’m trying to be very sensitive as I know that all tastes must be catered for on La Ghana Rising… Anyway, I choose looks that I would wear myself -or thought looked fab -like the first look, -so do check out the rest of the hairstyles on Beauty Bank’s Facebook page for more looks and ideas…

I have started with Beauty Bank’s Remi and Brazilian partial weaves collection, as they look soft and feminine and elegant…

Please note that Beauty Bank also offer spa treatments and permanent make-up including semi permanent eyelash extensions…

To enquire about any of the above hairstyles visit:
https://www.facebook.com/BeautyBankSpa.Osu

No comments:

Post a Comment