Friday 15 June 2012

Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen -serving Haute Ghanaian food in London….










When an elegant individual tells you about the finest, the freshest Ghanaian food they’ve ever tasted -you take note. I was told about Zoe Adjonah‘s (I think we’re Facebook friends) pop-up Ghana Kitchen restaurant -by a very satisfied customer.

With the economy as it is; -commercial properties/spaces are sooo expensive, so opening up a pop-up shop is the way forward -me thinks.. Anyway about Ms Adjonah? …I really don’t know much about Zoe, -but further research lead me to the Great Little Place blog (
http://www.greatlittleplace.com/), -and I’m soo thankful for the following write-up about a pop-up from last year..

I’ve also learnt that Zoe’s feted for her scrumptious traditional Ghanaian dishes including: “traditional Ghanaian food including my famous Peanut Butter Stew, Red Red, Kenkey, Fried Plantain, Yam and some delicious Ghana inspired desserts“.

I’m truly excited about this Ghanaian pop-up restaurant, I think it’s the only one of its kind, -and see big things for the uber chic Zoe Adjonah -and can’t wait for her next pop-up eatery, -I look forward to seeing you there…

For more information about the next Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen pop-up restaurant email: GHANAKITCHEN@GMAIL.COM or visit:
ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoes-Ghana-Kitchen/259927427437038?sk=info
http://twitter.com/#!/ghanakitchen

P.s -don’t you just love the laidback vibes of the above pictures? The space, the flowers, the ambience -what a modern and lovely way to celebrate Ghanaian food… Can we have more of this please???

**All photos courtesy of Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment