Sunday 10 June 2012

Object of Desire: African Wax Print Party Bunting garland by ChilliPeppa



I’m doing a piece about chic weddings in Ghana and as I was writing about the loveliness of using Ghanaian wax print to make buntings for beach weddings -say, I thought, -why not goggle said item …and low-and-behold this gorgeous garland by Chillipeppa popped up -yippee!!!  I love buntings -don’t you? Its available for purchase for only £12.00 plus P&S via Etsy at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChilliPeppa?ref=seller_info

P.s ChilliPeppa also do a range of uber fabulous pieces including: throws, bookmarks and re-usable gift bags all made using African wax print cotton fabric, upcycled, recycled paper goods (and new), hand printed linen and handmade buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me in your great blog, African wax prints make beautiful bunting, I wanted to keep this but it sold quite quickly! I will be making some more soon though, If any one has a request just sent me a message!

    Chilli x

    ReplyDelete