Sunday 24 June 2012

Henrietta Quaye’s Zoe Fashions is the Next Big Thing…

Henrietta Quaye’s ‘Bell Sleeve Artsy dress’ -Wow... I can barely take my eyes of this couture dress…




Henrietta Quaye’s ‘Allure dress’ -is truly a couture piece… I love it. (Model: Tiffany Ocansey)…




Henrietta Quaye’s ‘LDB with Feather Neckline’ dress is sooo perfect and very modern ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’.. (The gorgeous model above is credited as Amma Mensah)



Henrietta Quaye’s ‘Baby Doll Vintage’ dress -is beyond cute… (Model: Amma Mensah)


Henrietta Quaye’s ‘La Vie en Rose’ dress -would make a lovely wedding dress in white..((The gorgeous model in the picture is credited as Tiffany Ocansey, the photography is by Jamal Momon and the make-up’s by Lawrencia owusu)…



Ellen Osei in that dress that sparked my interest in Zoe Fashions …. So chic, so modern sexy -what’s not to love??


Henrietta Quaye’s ‘Floral Maxi Skirt’ with peplum details is sooo fabulous. I must buy me thinks..



Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXICTED by Henrietta Quaye’s Zoe Fashions label -that I just have to shout about it ….

I’ve spent the afternoon meticulously looking through this gorgeous label’s FaceBook albums -and I wish Henrietta Quaye would’ve called her label, -Zoe Couture because that’s what Miss Quaye’s creating; -couture standard clothes… And as my life right now, in writing for Ghana Rising -is all about weddings, -I would really recommend this lady to make your couture wedding gown…

Its been sooo long since I saw a fashion label that’s got sooo excited and I pray Henrietta Quaye takes her designs to the next level and goes global, she has the talent…

From what I can see (I haven’t had the pleasure of actually touching her designs) -they are beautifully designed, well cut and perfectly executed pieces made using beautiful, natural fabrics and I think its time they were celebrated in the likes of: Vogue, Grazia, Elle et al…

Uber new to Ghana Rising’s radar I first stumbling across this beautiful, of-the-moment fashion label via upcoming Ghanaian celebrity photographer, NII Djarbeng (
https://www.facebook.com/pages/NII-Djarbeng-Photography/150029891765303) -Facebook page, and saw the ever beautiful Ellen Osei wearing a Zoe Fashions’ sexy prom-like dress with lashings of delicate dark tulle!! This goddess dress was such a departure from all the lazy designs I see day-in-day-out by Ghanaian fashion designers -that I had to get more info…

I don’t know who’s doing Henrietta Quaye’s PR -but I suggest she gets in touch with someone who’s on their A-Game in the world of Fashion PR like Noelle Bonner and get going… Ghana Rising is predicting Zoe Fashions is Fashion’s next big thing…

Henrietta Quaye’s designs are sooo relevant and beautiful and call to mind some of the best catwalk creations of S/S 2012.. Her floral maxi skirt with peplum details, her lace and wax print dresses are sooo special -and I’m loving the LBD with red feathers details above and the first two show stopping couture pieces are driving me crazy…

I think Henrietta Quaye should have two clothes lines; -one couture and the other a diffusion line and fly from there!! I’ll keep a close eye on Zoe Fashions -as I truly love what Henrietta Quaye’s doing, and will keep you posted …

For more information about Zoe Fashions visit: https://www.facebook.com/Zfashions

No comments:

Post a Comment