Friday 20 April 2012

Cover Girl: Menaye Donkor





The latest issue of New African Woman is really quiet fabulous… starring our very own Menaye Donkor on the front cover –she gives a heart felt interview –which is accompanied by a stunning editorial fashion shoot; there’s also a must read piece about another group of women of Ghanaian origin who are moving and shaking in the world, -Dee Poku and June Sarpong, –the visionaries behind uber women empowering network –WIE (Women: Inspiration & Enterprise)… Ghana Girls Rock… xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assisted on this shoot was my first editorial and was great fun and hard work. Menaye is a gem to work with. fashionblagstheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assisted on this shoot was my first editorial and was great fun and hard work. Menaye is a gem to work with. fashionblagstheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was assisting on this shoot

    ReplyDelete