Friday 23 December 2011

www.GhanaNie.com -bring us ‘Prince David Osei Clothing Launch’ at the Labadi Beach Hotel -fabulous…

“Ghana Entertainment News, Artiste Profiles, Interviews, Events Coverage & Promo, Photos...************************** To have us cover/promote your event, contact: 0244171236. on WhatsApp: 0262252233.” http://www.ghananie.com/



















Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: You all know my that I visit Talk of Gh’s Facebook page regulary and have via said page brought you some truly fabulous photos taken at some of the hottest events in the Accra Metropolis etc -well there’s a new contender in town, -another must visit site from the ‘www.GhanaNie.com’ people. Honestly like Talk of GH, -I stayed away from it at first as it tended to cover errrrrrrm an event called ‘Chicken & Beer’ (beyond bush -me thinks) at Reggie Rockstone’s new venue -which I’ve heard is very nice -and has a young student-y crowd. Anyway I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say …I’m thankful that www.GhanaNie.com covered Prince David Osei Clothing Launch -as I have never heard of this designer! Plus -just take a peek at the who’s-who of Ghanaian society at this event…!!! Just check out their front row… To keep up with www.GhanaNie.com via Facebook visit: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ghananiedotcom?sk=info or their website at: http://www.ghananie.com/ -I’ve just checked it for the first time today -and its very informative and easy to read and straight to the point, -the way I like my entertainment new…



Prince David Osei’s first collection…

















Prince David Osei’s menswear collection...







With regards to Prince David Osei’s collection well from what I can tell from the picture it was mostly lovely pieces with touches of whimsy.. There was no cohesive errrm anything running through the collection thus, it appears to be a collection with many themes running through t -or a collection maybe put together to please everyone??? As for the models -I didn’t see any -and maybe that was intentional?? With regards to the styling…-some of it was way off the mark -but an incredible first collection -non the less. Good for this uber connected designer…

2 comments:

  1. NICE TO SEE OTHERS GHANEANS ACTORS HERE TO SUPPORT AND ALSO TO DO THE CATWALK. VERY FUNNY. JHON AND MADJID SHOULD HAVE SMILE.

    www.minasek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you published anything since 2010?

    ReplyDelete