Friday 30 December 2011

NaaBia Hampers and Gifts …..Ghana’s premier hampers & gifts provider.













“our service is not the typical hampers off the shelf......we encourage you to give us your little ideas so we turn it into an exciting package that reflects you ..…At times the gifts don’t have to be too complicated just a simple arrangement can be very thoughtful and worth the other person's while.” NaaBia Hampers and Gifts

As you all know I love enterprise, especially businesses by women -and even though I've decided to stop promoting businesses without websites or those who don’t send me press releases; after stumbling across Naabia Boachie Danquah’s NaaBia Hampers and Gifts -I just had to celebrate it!!

A lovely business made for those of us who like to give ‘a more personal’ gift(s) to our loved ones and for businesses -after something special for their staff, NaaBia Hampers and Gifts truly hit’s the spot. For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/naabiagh

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am a Ghanaian artist. I produce world standard hamper boxes in wood at very affordable prices. Please contact me on WhatsApp and let’s do some business. +233243536911

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please this is my #0244614032. Kindly send me samples and prizes.

      Very urgent

      Delete
  2. I would love a little hamper for my girlfriend to say I love her. She loves chocolates

    ReplyDelete