Thursday 11 August 2011

Can anyone wake up today and open a church in Ghana? If yes -who is regulating these people -and keeping the people of Ghana safe?

Title: I Cursed The Baby And Paralyzed Him For What The Mum Did To Me – Bishop Obinim

By: Beatrice Adepa Frempong/Peacefmonline.com

Date: 10-Aug-2011

Founder and General Overseer of the International God’s Way Church (IGWC), Bishop Daniel Obinim


Founder and General Overseer of the International God’s Way Church (IGWC), Bishop Daniel Obinim has openly admitted that he crippled and rendered mad, a child he is alleged to have fathered with his former ‘sex partner’ Gifty Pokua.

He confessed on-air to having placed a curse on the child as punishment for Gifty’s desire to dent his image and to prove that he still had the anointing of God.
Interestingly, he concedes having an affair with the woman but states that the relationship occurred some five years ago.

Speaking in an exclusive lengthy interview with Kwami Sefa Kayi on PeaceFM’s “Kokrokoo”, he claimed that Gifty Pokua, the wife of one his junior pastors, has unbeknownst to him been recording private conversations between the two of them with the mindset of blackmailing him, and so decided to teach her a lesson.

“I passed my hands through his head, so his mind is completely destroyed and I held his feet and paralyzed him so that the child can never walk… I used the power of Jesus that is in me. I wanted to prove to her that she (Gifty Pokua) cannot destroy the work of God that I was doing because I am not the only man of God who has slept with another woman…That is my way of proving to her that she cannot do what she has done because the relationship we had was some three, four years ago. However if she apologises to me, I would heal the child,” Bishop Obinim said.

The Head Pastor of IGWC, who showed no remorse for cursing the baby, pointed out that Gifty Pokua should have at least been a bit thoughtful by considering how he (Obinim) also felt, when she went on radio tarnishing his reputation.

“If I am cut with an object, it is blood that comes…I am not an Angel, I am human,” he added.

Bishop Obinim further recounted that he nearly committed suicide when the shame and embarrassment became unbearable; adding that the only thing that kept him going was the wise counsel and inspiration from some powerful men of God.

Source: Beatrice Adepa Frempong/Peacefmonline.com

****To listen to the audio attachment which has Bishop Daniel Obinim in an interview with Peace Fm's Kwami Sefa-Kayi on "kokrokoo" programme visit: http://news.peacefmonline.com/social/201108/62167.php


I don’t normally write about people I consider to be beasts [I don’t like to give them the attention they desperately crave] like the founder and general overseer of the International God’s Way Church (IGWC), Bishop Daniel Obinim but I felt compelled to share this disturbing story. I truly believe that with his lack of remorse, he posses a real danger to not only his congregation but to other children. If he thinks very little of his own child what of other people’s children? I wonder will the authorities intervene and investigate this blatant man-of-the-under-world? Also, God is good and has no evil in him, so I wonder, what power is Daniel Obinim using in his church and why aren’t his congregation asking themselves this very questions? As for him sleeping with someone he shouldn’t have, that is nothing new -right???

No comments:

Post a Comment