Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ghana’s only boutique hotel: Villa Monticello is the best in town…















When the likes of uber fashion designer, Ajepomaa Mensah of Ajepomaa Gallery, located No 8 Addo Close East Legon.Accra, -one of the most fabulously stylish women in Accra raves about something, you better take note. And the thing in question is Villa Monticello, the only boutique hotel in Accra located at: No. 1A Mankata Ave. Link, Airport Residential Area, Accra. A frequent traveller, Ajepomaa Mensah knows her stuff. Well honest to goodness, I soooo wasn’t going to share this beautiful hotel with you folks (I know, I can be very naughty), but I’m really a good girl!


From the celebrated spa, it offers the best facials in Ghana to quality customer services and the bounciest beds, beautifully made with 100% Egyptian cotton bed sheets, Villa Monticello has a new fan, -me. Famed for its concierge service, which includes: car and chauffeur service, bespoke sightseeing service, personal shopping, securing tickets to concerts and special events, airport VIP access, chartered yacht/aircraft /helicopters and much more -Villa Monticello is hot. I truly can’t wait to visit this high-end, high spec hotel. For more information about Villa Monticello visit: http://www.villamonticello.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very informative content and nice pictures..

    Chauffeur Services London

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed I was in one of the boutique hotels NYC has and not in Ghana, judging by those photos!

    ReplyDelete