Sunday 31 July 2011

Art: Mustapha Ahmed is the ‘Next Big Thing’…..







(Credit: images courtesy of Mustapha Ahmed)


As you all know I’m working hard on Black Star Magazine (its not easy folks but still, its an enjoyable challenge) and as always, I’m on the look out for real talent. So you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across the incredibly talented Accra based fine artist, Mustapha Ahmed. I’m truly crazy about his work which is on par with another Ghana Rising fave, Phillip Butah.

I love the feel of his work and the way he enables his images created mainly with graphite to come alive. He is available for portrait commissions, so you can email him at: mmusmed@gmail.com for pricing and other details.

For more details about his work visit his face book fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mustapha-Ahmed-Art/205606899451418

You can also keep up with his creations and all his creative happenings via his blog at: http://musmedportraitart.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Big ups MusT. It's a great work u r doing... Thumps up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete