Saturday 28 May 2011

Hot Blog Alert: Lorraine Boating’s Melon Cross Food Blog


I know that etiquette dictates that if you are putting food on show, that there should be some fruits or green vegetables -well I just can’t get enough off red red -so there..

Once a month I check out five Ghana based brands -that I’m hoping have upped their game so that I can feature them on Ghana Rising, nope I won’t name them but lets say that with a little bit of tweaking they can be great. One of them is a shoe brand and as I visited their errm website -sorry their tumblr page I stumbled across a link for Lorraine Boating’s blog called Melon Cross. I love it. A kaleidoscopic yummy feast of all Lorraine Boating’s foodie happenings in Accra, -be warned, you’ll be hooked!

http://lorraineboateng.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/LorraineAMB

2 comments:

  1. My nephew dropped his Pièces détachées iPhone 5C on the freeway from an over pass, it literally crushed and somehow Hector brought it back to life, instead of paying hundreds on a new one, he charged reasonably and he was able to fix it. He was super fast and friendly, I recommend him highly, thanks Hector!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remove personal items. You want the buyers to imagine or envision their own stuff on the boat. Also, any personal stuff you leave on the boat could, and will, be assumed by the potential buyers to be part of the sale. Yachts for sale in Cyprus

    ReplyDelete