Saturday, 28 May 2011

Hot Blog Alert: Lorraine Boating’s Melon Cross Food Blog


I know that etiquette dictates that if you are putting food on show, that there should be some fruits or green vegetables -well I just can’t get enough off red red -so there..

Once a month I check out five Ghana based brands -that I’m hoping have upped their game so that I can feature them on Ghana Rising, nope I won’t name them but lets say that with a little bit of tweaking they can be great. One of them is a shoe brand and as I visited their errm website -sorry their tumblr page I stumbled across a link for Lorraine Boating’s blog called Melon Cross. I love it. A kaleidoscopic yummy feast of all Lorraine Boating’s foodie happenings in Accra, -be warned, you’ll be hooked!

http://lorraineboateng.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/LorraineAMB

1 comment:

  1. My nephew dropped his Pièces détachées iPhone 5C on the freeway from an over pass, it literally crushed and somehow Hector brought it back to life, instead of paying hundreds on a new one, he charged reasonably and he was able to fix it. He was super fast and friendly, I recommend him highly, thanks Hector!

    ReplyDelete