Monday 11 April 2011

I don’t know how I feel about the comments made about this film clip on YouTube!………but then, I don’t know how I feel about this film -full stop…




I don’t know how I feel about the comments made about this film clip on YouTube!…I know that we need a standardized understanding of what a cleaner/tidier Ghana means and looks like etc, -oh, …and some much needed paint and paint brushes and for the state to employ some ‘Sakawa’ boys to clean the streets of Ghana ….Surly this job creation will mean a cleaner, safer Ghana -a win, win situation -me thinks. When I think of how clean the Caribbean looks (even though most are still struggling) -I wonder why we just can’t take control of our cities/towns/villages? If we ever want Ghana to become the next big tourist hotspot -a claim made by Forbes magazine no less, -then we need to clean up, sort out our sanitation issues and move on.

You can check out what’s been written about this clip at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OYSBWJOgLI&feature=related -and let me know what you think….xx

No comments:

Post a Comment