Monday 18 April 2011

Anas Aremeyaw Anas -A National Hero….

Warning, some of the stories featured may break your heart -and cause you to get on a plane to Ghana, and maybe make a difference…




Horror! Apparently this children’s home is now closed but I wonder, where are these children now? And do they have loving human beings looking after them? I shudder to think of Ghana’s future if these unloved/ uncared for/ abandoned children are its future citizens/teachers/mothers/fathers/care givers. Lets all do our bit…




Horror!!!

Ghana's Madhouse Story by Anas Aremeyaw Anas



I don’t for one second believe that these inmates are having the time of their lives. But I do believe that they are not a priority in Ghana and we hurt them/abuse them/ ignore them all at our peril.
Anas Aremeyaw Anas’ ENEMIES OF THE NATION is a must watch…



**Wanting to know more about Ghana's premier investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas, I stumbled across the following film clips via YouTube and I thank God for his life…I wonder what has been done about the above horrors?

No comments:

Post a Comment