Thursday 22 April 2010

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY GHANA RISING...xx


I started Ghana Rising –primarily because I love Ghana and the Ghanaian Community -and wanted to write about things that interest me. Also, there were no publications, websites or blogs that truly celebrated the yummy goodness of Ghana /Ghanaian community –and thus Ghana Rising was born. I have encompassed my love of [and my experiences of working for various] glossy magazines; my love [and knowledge] of the Ghanaian Glitterati, innovative people of Ghanaian heritage, the significant influences of the Ghanaian culture and the warmth of our community –to create Ghana Rising. I love it! And according to your emails and messages –you love it too! I’ll like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers [especially my subscribers]. Thank you and stay Blessed.... Paulina xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday Paulina!! You're doing such a wonderful job that I am now hooked on your blog and regularly check out your site for updates. Keep up the good work and stay blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amma -thanks for the kind words…..I will faithfully continue to bring you all the fabulous happenings in our [ever evolving] community until Ghana Rising becomes a fully fledged magazine…Stay blessed …Paulina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed your blog is modern & vogue la...la:)...all the best.<3 maame aqua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amina -thank you for the comparison to Vogue [how fabulous xx]. I love high fashion and I know that my readers love it too [we Ghanaian have good taste and love ‘fine’ things]… and thus the calibre of Ghana Rising blog will always be high. xx

    ReplyDelete