Saturday 15 August 2009

Noticeboard: Do you live in Accra or NYC?


Do you live in Accra or New York? Are you passionate about Ghana [ its people, its Movers & Shakers, its politics, its celebrities etc]? Are you interested in popular culture? Do you have access to successful Ghanaians in your city? Do you know how to research -and work to deadlines? Do you have the motivation to contribute to Ghana Rising, -as and when [yummy news involving the Ghanaian Glitterati -breaks in your city]? I am looking for two contributors; one based in Ghana [preferably Accra] and another based in the States [preferably NYC] - to contribute to Ghana Rising. If you are motivated, passionate about Ghana, can work to deadlines, have a good understanding of the English language, -and love fashion; beauty, lifestyle, popular culture, Ghanaian celebrities, -and are interested in writing for Ghana Rising; -please email me at: paulina_448@hotmail.com or nanaaba69@hotmail.co.uk Thanks Paulina xx

2 comments:

  1. I just love Ghana. Well, I will just prefer Accra. Just have a look at my site dentists edinburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luis can you send me some more information to my email address: paulina_448@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete