Thursday 2 July 2009

The next big thing: Grace at b2models







I have been inundated with people wanting to know more about other top Ghanaian models since our lovely interview with Belinda Baidoo. And it reached 'fever pitch' levels -after my last, 'The next big thing' piece about Adwoa Aboah (Storm agency, London. I promise to put a list of other fabulous, Ghanaian high fashion models -together for you soon, but in the mean time, -I am very excited about the fierce beauty [above]. Her name is Grace and she is signed to Belinda Baidoo's b2models agency -and I think she is pretty special, -in fact, I believe she is going to become Ghana's next top [international] model. 5'9, dress size 4-6 (yes, high fashion models have to be this small) -Grace is also a great beauty. Go Grace....... www.b2models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment